POSITION: CUSTOMER AND PRODUCT SUPPORT CONSULTANT
VACANCY AVAILABLE FROM: 1 June 2019
APPLICATIONS OPEN: 1 May 2019
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 20 May 2019
DNS Africa Ltd is looking to recruit the services of a Customer and Product Support Consultant preferably to be based in our offices in MAURITIUS (North), or work remotely, and who will report to the relevant Service Manager.
We are a dynamic medium size service company, providing specialised technical services, products and support to the domain name industry. We manage the registry systems for various influential African top-level domains and we are in the process of launching an exciting new domain name reseller platform aimed at the African market.
- Act as a single point of contact to receive, log, respond to and/or escalate incoming customer support requests (email, chat, tickets and calls) relating to (amongst others) billing queries, system errors, service requests and/or sales leads;
- Ensuring a high level of professionalism and have a positive rapport with all customers in handling their problems or assisting in sales;
- Handle customer requests by providing appropriate solutions and/or alternatives within the designated service level time limits; follow up to ensure resolution; keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents;
- Updating customer information in the customer service database and ensuring that the service desk knowledge-base and related templates remain relevant and up-to-date;
- Working with the company’s technical teams and management to stay up-to-date on product development and changes to business policies;
- Follow customer communication procedures, guidelines and policies; and
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and to provide timely feedback to management.
- High School Diploma / AS Levels or higher.
- Computer experience and aptitude.
- Tertiary qualification is an advantage.
Minimum requirements and experience of at least 3 years as a Product and/or Customer Support consultant with (preferably) a proven track record in using an established online service desk platform like Support Pal, Zoho, Zen Desk, Jira, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience
- Excellent understanding of English (written and verbal).
- Ability to speak and write French and/or Arabic and/or Swahili is an added benefit.
- Ability to work in a team and remotely.
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple concerns simultaneously
- A positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism or frustration
- The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure
- The ability to identify patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved.
Salary negotiable subject to qualifications, level of expertise and experience
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
- An extensive CV, with contactable references, must be submitted with your application;
- Certified copies of certificates must accompany your application; and
- Please indicate your notice period at your current employer (if any).
As per above. [NB: Please assume that your application is unsuccessful if you do not receive any feedback within a month of the closing date.]
ENQUIRIES: All enquiries to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL RECEIVE DETAILED TRAINING ON THE COMPANY’S PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND BUSINESS TOOLS.